Corporate Recovery and Dispute Resolution
Thornburgh Lawyers has a wealth of successful corporate recovery & dispute resolution and litigation experience in Vanuatu.
Our clients include Government, government owned corporations, private and public corporations including lenders and insurers, privately owned businesses and individuals.
Our Corporate Recovery and Dispute Resolution expertise encompasses:
- Receivership, voluntary administration and winding up of companies;
- Banking and finance litigation;
- Personal Property Securities Act disputes;
- Debt recovery;
- Turnaround management and restructuring of distressed businesses;
- Building and construction litigation and insolvency;
- Advising directors and shareholders of companies experiencing financial stress;
- Professional liability;
- Property disputes;
- Regulatory enquiries, investigations and prosecutions;
- Trustee litigation;
- Intellectual property litigation;
- All forms of breach of contract, tort and statute litigation including property, trusts, banking, construction and commercial and consumer litigation
We have experience in all aspects of insolvency and commercial litigation.