Our Firm has extensive national expertise in all legal aspects of property development, acquisitions, disposals and leasing as well as an in depth understanding of process, policies, corporate governance and regulatory regimes relevant to businesses specialising in property.
Thornburgh Lawyers offers all of its clients the benefit of its procedural excellence, strategic methodology and commercially concentrated solutions. This is grounded on our experience acting for property groups, responsible entities, fund managers, established clients and property investors.
We have expertise in a wide range of areas including:
- The purchase and sale of commercial property, retail, office buildings and hotels
- Acquisition and removal of industrial property including developed industrial property and undeveloped sites
- Leasing for both landlords and tenants of commercial, retail, industrial and hotel premises
- Mixed use developments that include resorts, golf courses, marinas and residential subdivisions
- Titling, titling corrections and local law issues
- Easements, licenses, compulsory acquisitions and encroachments
- Conducting due diligence enquiries including review of leases, service contracts, statutory searches and title encumbrances
- Liquor, gaming and business regulatory advice