Our Firm acts and advises on legal issues relating to a wide range of business and commercial dealings including advice on commercial contracts, compliance, Corporations Act requirements, business structuring, mergers, acquisitions and sale and purchase of businesses.
Our Team has in depth relevant commerce or economic experience to match their legal qualifications. Our Firm is also qualified in multiple jurisdictions.
Our key areas of expertise and experience:
- Commercial Contracts;
- Business structures;
- Corporate advisory;
- Corporate governance including directors’ duties, shareholders’ rights and legal compliance;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Purchase and sale of businesses;
- International business and trade;
- Banking & Finance Law.
Our pro-active approach and genuine interest in our client’s business and affairs means we look beyond the immediate need our client brings to our attention. Our solutions enable clients to achieve their overall commercial objectives whilst confidently exploring new opportunities and dealing with business issues.
Thornburgh Lawyers believe that business is increasingly more complicated, everything from constantly changing laws and compliance requirements to executing on a deal is a challenge.
Our business & commercial practice offers clients:
- clear, easy to understand advice;
- practical, personalised commercial solutions;
- a commitment to long-term client relationships; and
- to grow with your business and a down to earth team with ideas.
Our firm has a broad client base, ranging from large institutions to small and medium sized businesses. Our breadth of experience and flexibility allows us to tailor our services to client’s needs, but throughout our philosophy remains constant and our services are personal, commercially focused and outcome driven. We strive to provide our clients with the level of service that we would expect ourselves.