Thornburgh Lawyers identifies Administrative and Public Law to be a multifaceted and vastly specific area which necessitates expertise and focuses to meet and exceed client expectations.
Our level of capability allows clients to rapidly understand any Administrative Law issues they may have, also achieving an appropriate and designed resolution based on our advice.
At Thornburgh Lawyers our team is actively involved in a good number of Vanuatu’s Administrative Law cases.
Some of our Administrative Law expertise comprise of:
- Providing propitious calculated legal advice to administrative decision makers exercising statutory authority or to bodies which may be affected by administrative decisions.
- Practical legal counsel and representation where administrative decisions are under contest or prospective challenge.
- Advice and representation in regulatory and punitive proceedings.
- Advice on Statutory interpretation, representation in Administrative issues.
- Succeeding in representation of our clients accordingly.