Thornburgh Lawyers delivers specialised legal advice in all aspects of progressively complex estate and trust law. We focus on the specific needs of our clients and provide advice sensitive to their particular objectives.
Our team’s expertise covers specialist areas including:
- Personal and business succession planning;
- Personal estate planning;
- Deceased estate administration;
- Estate dispute resolution and litigation;
- Trust disputes and administration;
- Enduring powers of attorney;
- Advice on superannuation;
- Advice on aged care agreements
We appreciate that due to the complexity of estate law it is important to work with external advisers such as accountants, financial planners and investment and life insurance advisers in order to advise our clients accordingly.