Banking and Finance
Thornburgh Lawyers can assist you with all aspects of banking & finance law. We provide advice and act for clients in the areas of:
- corporate restructuring and commercial transactions
- asset management
- due diligence
- stamp duty considerations
We have extensive experience in the banking and finance sector including:
- Negotiating, drafting and advising on mortgages.
- Conducting compliance reviews for clients who are about to be audited by a lender or aggregator.
- Preparing and advising lenders and borrowers on loan documents.
- Advising and drafting loan application documents with a particular emphasis on compliance with trade practices, financial services regulations and privacy.
- Advising and drafting of “product disclosure statements” and attendance at and participation on relevant compliance committee meetings.
- Advising on risk management strategies for lenders and brokers to mitigate the potential for financial, reputation, and compliance risks.
- Preparing and negotiating loan and security documentation for lenders and borrowers in connection with land acquisitions and land developments.
- Advising on property finance and construction matters including facilities, offshore and inter-company loans, land subdivision and development, sales and acquisition contracts